Wildcats News · Do You Need “Student Accident Insurance?”

It is that time of year to make sure your student or athlete has adequate accident insurance!  All student-athletes are required to have coverage either by your private insurance or through STUDENT ASSURANCE SERVICES, INC.

The insurance information letter and insurance forms will be distributed at the District Bookstore from August 1 – 6 or they can be picked up at each school from August 7 on.  Again, any high school student who wishes to participate in athletics, MUST have insurance before being allowed to participate.  “School Time” coverage does not include athletics.  Contact us at 812-833-2060 or call the District Office at 812-833-2078 for more information.