Please continue your support of Mount Vernon High School in the 14WFIE Sunrise School Spirit Challenge.
Donations may be dropped off at IGA, Printcrafters and United Fidelity Bank. You may also bring items to the scrimmages as part of the “Fall Sport Media Day” which happens today, August 10.
We NEED everyone’s help to win the 14WFIE School Spirit Sunrise Challenge!
You can help in several ways.
1. Have your child bring non-perishable food items to school.
- Items are to be delivered to the student’s class sponsor.
- Students will have a chance to win prizes for bringing in donations.
- The class that brings in the most non-perishable items will win a class prize.
- If the school meets our goal, the entire school will be rewarded.
2. Make a monetary donation to the school to purchase non-perishable items.
- Money/checks may be dropped off in the main office to the attention of Mrs. Delancy for the Sunrise School Spirit Challenge.
- Checks may be made out to MVHS Student Council.
3. Purchase one or more of the Sunrise School Spirit shirts. The shirts are for everyone–not just students.
- Link to purchase shirts: http://bit.ly/shirtmv
- Last day to order shirts is Monday, August 12th at 11:59PM.
- All proceeds from the shirts will got to the purchase of non-perishable canned goods.
4. MVHS students may attend a dance after the August 23rd football game against
- Dance admission is $2 or 5 canned goods.
- Dance will begin after the football game and end at 11:00PM
5. Eat at our Dairy Queen’s Give Back Night on August 19th between 5:00PM-8:00PM.
- Watch social media for the coupon to present at DQ when you eat there.
6. Spread the word on social media, share post and talk it up the Wildcat Way!
All monetary donations will be accepted until August 27th. All non-perishable items will be accepted until August 30th at 6:00am
We hope to have the entire community’s support to show #WEAREMV #GOWILDCATS #ALL IN #DoingThingsTheWildcatWay!